"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Act I: Scene I

This is not my first blog. I have blogged before. For some reason my last blog felt too limited. It started out as a place I could rant publicly which is really fun, don't get me wrong, but it got old fast and I wanted to expand my horizons. So I decided to start fresh. I may still use my old blog on occasion to talk publicly about things that normal people keep private, but this blog will serve a greater purpose.


With this blog I plan to write or share anything and everything I discover about the world. You see, I'm all about learning new things. I think every day is full of potential to learn something new. Today, for example, I learned that a concussion is caused by your brain hitting the inside of your skull. I also learned that, contrary to popular belief, it is GOOD to sleep after getting a concussion. I learned this the easy way (howstuffworks.com) as opposed to the hard way (getting a concussion).



You never know what interesting things you might find out from reading future posts; heck, I don't even know. Not yet.

I'll leave you with one more piece of vital information: the word nudiustertian means the day before yesterday. Good to know, right?

Keep it real!

No comments: