"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare

Sunday, February 13, 2011

oscars!

Okay, so I'll admit, I've been a little skeptical of this year's hosts... or, maybe just the one host. I like Franco too much to ever be anything but enamored by him... but that's another post altogether.

Anyway... after seeing some of the promos, I think I might be able to accept these two, even though one of them is Anne Hathaway. If they're planning on having as much fun on the actual night as they do in this clip, their hosting segments may actually be entertaining.


Yet again, I haven't seen most of the nominated films, so I'd better get cracking... Regardless, I'm as excited as ever to watch the show. I think it's all the pretty dresses. What can I say? Shiny things impress me.

Keep it real.

No comments: