"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Incoming!

I just came back from taking my dog for an extra long stroll... I have an assignment due tomorrow - whenever I have an assignment I seem to find time for everything under the sun except, of course, the assignment.

So anyway, I was chilling outside with my dog and I suddenly noticed something weird about my lawn. It's not totally dead anymore... now, all of a sudden there are sporadic blades of GREEN.


It was a great reminder that winter is finally ending. Summer is my favorite season, and it's not just because that's my birthday season - I like warm weather. Waking up to a winter wonderland is great and all, but I find green trees, blossoming flowers and birds chirping to be a much more refreshing scene.

Anyway, I guess I should get back to my research paper... It's on A Midsummer Night's Dream, you can't blame me for constantly daydreaming about summer when my nose is stuck in that book. Though my thesis is completely obliterating the idea that love is anywhere within the pages of the story... good times. :) Haha!

Keep it real!

No comments: