"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

blog-iversary

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you; Happy Birthday dear BLOOOOG, Happy Birthday to you!

Guess what happened a year ago today? I think I may have given it away what with the happy birthday song... which I would have to pay to sing had this been a movie / video blog. But that's beside the point.

It's been a year since I began writing this blog so I thought I'd at least recognize that fact in a short post. This close to New Years, I don't want to do too much 'looking back at the past year' but I guess I should maybe do something sort of like that... just a little though.

I had an old blog before Lars and the Real World and after a year I had only written 12 posts, so I think I'm getting better at the whole 'writing posts' thing. I'm still not entirely sure I'm even sold on blogging... I mean, a lot of times I'm not sure why I blog, but maybe sometimes it's good to share opinions and ideas with the world... I'm always more expressive when I write anyway. But I'm trying to change that.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop writing for now because if I'm not careful I'll get into new years resolutions and looking back at where I was a year ago today and I think all that can wait for New Years Eve or Day or something.

Now's a great time to thank any and every one who reads my blog though. Thanks for taking an uncreepy peek into my life - there's no point in blogging if there's no one to read the posts. So thanks for reading my rantings so far! It's been a great year :)

Keep it real!

No comments: