"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

tangled


I just have one word to describe this movie: incredible. It had everything a great movie needs - action, adventure, humour and romance. And it's Disney, so there were even a few catchy tunes!

It definitely earned a spot right near the top of my favorite Disney movies - and that's saying something, believe me - I'm a Disney freak.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fact that my favorite endearing actor plays the role of the hilarious 'prince' in this fairytale. None other than Zachary Levi, of course. And he can sing! Who knew?!

The movie was very well done; relevant for kids these days, but also stuck to a lot of its old school Disney ways, which, I have to say, I appreciated. I loved every minute of it. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I can bring it home to my movie shelves so I can watch it again and again, just like my other favorite classics.


I'm thinking you should make an effort to see it. Unless you really hate Disney, there's no way this movie can let you down.

PS. If you need someone to go with you - I'll gladly see it again. And again... and again!

Keep it real!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glee is better

Larissa Benfey said...

ha! good one. (glee doesn't even come close)

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this! None of my buddies want to though... strange... haha!